Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thing 8. Share your creations

Ok, after doing flickr I am getting kind of tired of pictures, so for this one I decided to create a database. Those of you who know me know that I am a coffee snob. So for my database, I decided to do coffee roasters. I used lazybase which really has no frills. It is nice that it links to the websites when you click on the URL and that it sends you to google maps when you click on the address. If you want to see which roaster has the best coffee in my not so humble opinion, check out my database.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

I like the database you created. I agree that being able to link to the website is a cool feature.

When I examined Lazybase, I didn't experiment in it like I should have. I had been working to quickly on 23 Things and had burned myself out. I think you may have just inspired me to get in there and try it again.