Monday, March 3, 2008

Thing 8 revisited

I am trying Flickr again. Yesterday I decided to work on a badge with public photos. I couldn't find a grouping that I liked of anything that said anything about me. I finally went with autumn and trees and found some nice pictures. I put on a border and was all ready to upload it to my blog, but the code would not go. So, today I go in and recreate the search that I did yesterday, but cannot come up with the same photos. Actually, Flickr won't preview my photos. I have to go to the code page and then go back for the pictures to actually show up. I am now going to try again to put the badge on here. We'll see. Here goes.......


Failure. It appears that I can put a link for Flickr on my post, but the code for the badge just doesn't work. Ah well, maybe I will try again later. Maybe not.

No comments: