Monday, March 10, 2008

Thing 6, redux



Since I was able to get my image posted and I was able to play with Flickr spelling, I am feeling confident that putting my trading cards on my blog will not be a problem. I like the trading card idea. I think it would be fun in a big library for patrons/students to be able to collect trading cards of the librarians/staff. It also gives me an idea for a contest for the students at my campus. So, I may just have to create some more trading cards to work with!

Here is what I have done for trading cards. I decided it would be easiest to use photos that I already had. So here they are. Not so very creative, but now that I know I can do it, I can experiment some more.
Getting these trading cards on my blog was a little tricky. I tried to upload the images all together. Because Blogger does give you that option. It just never worked for me. I kept getting error messages. Next, I tried to upload 2 at the same time. Error again. Finally I just did one and it worked so I went back and put the second one on there and decided to skip the last.




1 comment:

Chandra said...

I can't wait to hear your idea for a contest at your campus. I may have to copy you!