Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thing 19. Podcasts

I am a big fan of the Sunday Puzzle with Will Shortz on NPR. Last week was the time change. Before I went out Saturday night, I set all of the clocks ahead one hour. I set my alarm, too. I wanted to be all ready for Sunday. Well, on Sunday morning I woke up at 7:50 a.m. I thought I had set my alarm for 6:30, since I had to leave the house at 8:30. Oops! I set it for p.m. I had to rush to get out of the house and I missed the Puzzle Master. So for this Thing, I decided to listen to the Sunday Puzzle. I looked at Podcast.com, Podcast.net, and Podcastalley.com to compare. Podcast.com and Podcastalley.com worked just fine. I entered in Will Shortz as my search term and they both promptly found the Sunday Puzzle. When I tried the same thing in Podcast.net, I didn't get any results.

This Thing has not inspired me to create a podcast. I don't like to listen to my own voice. However, I will most likely subscribe to the Sunday Puzzle so that I will never miss another one.

No comments: