Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thing 18. YouTube & Other Online Video

I have seen many things on YouTube. Many have been emailed to me from others. I kind of like the Library Ninja ones. However, I don't think everyone would appreciate the one I like so I didn't put it in my blog. I picked the next best thing. :^)



I must say, this was about the easiest Thing to do yet. I had no problem with the code as I have had with other things. YouTube is easy to use and navigate. When I went to Google Video, it just connected me to YouTube again.

I suppose it would be fun to have partial videos of library programs for a glimpse of what is happening at your library. Or maybe patrons talking about how wonderful your library is.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

I haven't gotten to this Thing yet. Was there any mention of copyright issues? I've seen YouTube videos that are clips from copyrighted televisions shows.