Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thing 1 Challenge

Well, since I enjoyed creating my blog and creating an avatar (once I got my account on Yahoo!) I decided to go ahead and try some extras. As you can see, I added a photograph taken by one of my coworkers during our last ice storm. We are now having a great snow storm and are expecting up to 12 inches overnight. The photo was not so difficult. It is also the screen saver on my workstation. Although I am thinking about changing it to something that looks like spring. Then I added the sitemeter counter. At first I just clicked on save and it showed up on the top of my page. I didn't like it there, so I moved it to the bottom. Of course most of the counting will be from my own visits, but that should still make my numbers look good.

2 comments:

Sara (not Marian) the Librarian said...

I will have to add the meter--you have had alot of visits so far!!! Cool!!!

Sunrise said...

What is that thing at your feet??