Monday, April 7, 2008

Thank you

cast T Copper Uppercase Letter H monk\ Pewter Uppercase Letter N k

plain card disc letter yOUExclamation



I must say this was quite an experience for me. I think it was a great way to learn Library 2.0 It took me out of my comfort zone and made me do things I probably would not have done on my own.
I had a friend who took an online Library 2.0 class. They met a few times and it was done. They didn't get to do all of the hands on stuff like we did here. You really can't learn it unless you do it. I liked that it was self-paced and I appreciate being able to participate.

2 comments:

23 Things said...

Congratulations on finishing all 23! Sounds like you had fun and learned a lot, too. Perfect! Love the Thank You--Spell with Flickr is one of my favorite toys.

Chandra said...

When I saw your blog on the list of finishers, I was quite impressed! Even though I started before you, you worked at a more consistent pace and finished the 23 Things before I did. (I just finished with less than 3 hours to spare.)