Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just when I thought I was done

I was looking at my account at the public library and reserving books while looking for new things to read. Well, not all of the books I want to read that are coming out soon have been added to the library's catalog. So, what is a person to do? I decided a needed to make a list of all the books that I need to put on hold once they get into the library catalog. So, where to do it? I remembered that one of the Things about productivity tools had list makers on it. So, I went back using the knowledge that I garnered in 23 Things and found Ta Da List. I know I have said numerous times that I didn't want to sign up for anything else, but it seems that I am always eating my words. So, now I have an account on Ta Da List where I can list all of the books I want to put on hold, and reserve them as they become available in the library catalog.

No comments: